sorry I've been MIA -- I have been swamped at work and stopped following the list! Thank you for this, but more generally for the huge amount of work you put in to improving org for everyone. The last year or so has seen such huge improvements for me -- I am immensely grateful to everyone. On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 9:01 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > Attaching an alternative patch. It makes use of make-symbolic-link > > arguments. > > Applied onto main via 13a3dbcc9. > > Best, > Ihor >