On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 2:54 AM Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018 at 01:55, Matt Price wrote: > > in North America it's letter-of-reference season for professors, and I am > > writing a lot of them. > > I sympathise fully :) > > > These are some of the only documents I still compose in libreoffice, > > because I need to use a letterhead that contains both image and text, > > and I need to insert a .png of my signature near the bottom. I would > > much prefer to compose these letter in org and them export. In order > > to so I would need to preserve the letterhead and the signature > > somehow. > > The documentation for odt export suggests that you can specify a style > file. If you create this file in libreoffice with your letterhead & > image, it should work. I've not tested this, mind you. > > I use LaTeX, specifically the komascript letter style, but it does > require LaTeX knowledge to create the basic template. > If you have a template, I'd appreciate seeing it! I had hoped maybe I could add a filter for these xml fragments, but I don't see wwhich filter would be relevant! > > -- > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4 >