On Thu., Jul. 29, 2021, 8:30 a.m. Nicolas Goaziou, wrote: > Hello, > > Matt Price writes: > > > No doubt this is a bit too broad, though I am not entirely clear on why > > there are any restrictions at all on inserting cites. > > There are locations which can break the structure of the document. > Obviously, we can let users shoot themselves in the foot, but, OTOH, > a decent interface should prevent the most obvious issues. > > WDYT? > What I think is, I am far too ignorant to have an opinion. I defer entirely to yours. Thanks so much for the caption fix, at present it's one of my main uses for citations so the convenience win is substantial. > Regards, > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >