It's totally interesting. It's not quite designed for what I'm looking to do and is perhaps a bit overpowered for my limited needs but I'm going to test whe nI have a little mroe time! On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 7:51 AM Uwe Brauer wrote: > >>> "MP" == Matt Price writes: > > > I have to write a number of text-heavy documents which need to be > delivered > > as tables with wrapped paragraphs in most cells. Working directly in > table > > format is pretty arduous and uncomfortable. Has anyone ever written a > > function to accept a list or subtree as input and process it into a > table? > > > If anyone has done something similar, I'd love some tips! > > There is org-listcruncher, which I started to use some days ago. For my > needs it works quite nicely. >