I make a lot of typing errors (I have an injury to one hand, which impedes bilateral cooperation). In Libreoffice I am able to define wildcard autocorrect objects, e.g.: oc.* ---> co.* This will correct ocrrect, ocmputer, ocndition, etc. Does anyone know a way to do something similar in Emacs? Right now I am using abbrev mode and defining my errors one by one -- it is a very slow process since I make so many mistakes and have a moderately large vocabulary. I am sure this is possible somehow, I just don't know how. thanks as always, m