(cc:ing Andras in case this issue maybe comes from citeproc) I'm having some trouble with suffixes in cite: links when the oc-csl exporter is enabled, e.g. with something like this: #+cite_export: csl "/home/matt/src/styles/apa.csl" this cite: [cite:@GentilcoreTastetomatoItaly2009 ch4] is rendered as: (ch Gentilcore, 2009, p. 4) on export to HTML (in a document with no print_bibliography directive). BY contrast, ob-basic gives: (Gentilcore, David, 2009 ch4) Is oc-csl doing some extra work to process suffix, or is this likely an issue with citeproc, or alternatively am I just not really understanding what ought to be happening? Also, are other people seeing this same issue? I don't have a testing setup that would allow me to easily run emacs -Q (given how much has to be imported) so ... well, so, my apologies for not having done that. THanks, Matt