OK, one more, again a repeat of an old request. Pandoc Markdown has this incredibly easy way to specify html attributes ( http://pandoc.org/README.html#header-identifiers): ---- # My Header {#myid .class1 .class2} ---- I find this much easier to read, write, and maintain than the org-mode equivalent: #+ATTR_HTML: :id myid :class class1 class2 * My Header I would love to have something like the pandoc syntax available within org. What do other people think, and how hard would this be to implement?