On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 7:30 PM, John Kitchin wrote: > I didn't test it with other files, and it does not seem to work with > them. For some reason (org-open-link-from-string path) does not seem to > actually open the file at path. I am not sure why, since the follow code > works just fine. > > Here is a hackier version that seems to work for me: > Might be hackier but it works for me! Thanks John! Would be cool to somehow include in export. But that's a little too hard for me to think about. This is already pretty good. Thank you!