I've just started enabling orgalist in message-mode, and it's awesome. However, I'm getting very frequent variable binding depth errors, possibly because of conflicts with other packages. When orgalist is turned off, all the errors go away. When it's turned on, my *Messages* buffer starts to look like this: ---------- forward-paragraph: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size [4 times] back-to-indentation: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size yas--auto-fill: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size [3 times] orgalist--auto-fill: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size [12 times] ---------- The message buffer is in mu4e-compose mode, which is a derived mode from message mode. The minor modes enabled are: Enabled minor modes: Abbrev Anzu Async-Bytecomp-Package Auto-Composition Auto-Compression Auto-Encryption Auto-Fill Beginend-Global Beginend-Message Column-Number Csv-Field-Index Delete-Selection Desktop-Save Diff-Auto-Refine Dubcaps Editorconfig Electric-Indent File-Name-Shadow Flycheck Flyspell Font-Lock Global-Anzu Global-Auto-Complete Global-Auto-Revert Global-Eldoc Global-Flycheck Global-Font-Lock Global-Git-Commit Global-Magit-File Global-Subword Global-Undo-Tree Guide-Key Helm Helm-Autoresize Iswitchb Line-Number Magit-Auto-Revert Menu-Bar Mml Mouse-Wheel Narrow Override-Global Pdf-Occur-Global Persistent-Scratch-Autosave Project-Persist Projectile Recentf Save-Place Savehist Shell-Dirtrack Show-Paren Subword Transient-Mark Undo-Tree Visual-Line Which-Function Winner Yas Yas-Global maybe some of theseshould be turned off! my init files are a bit of a mess aright now. Anyway, any thoughts on how I might start debugging; and also are other people seeing the same issue?