On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Wednesday, 2 Dec 2015 at 10:46, Jinli Feng wrote: > > [...] > > > Thanks for the rely. I used "C-c C-e l p" to export the file. For some > > You want to do "C-c C-e l P" for beamer export. Otherwise, you get > LaTeX export. Your output may look like beamer in that it has used the > LaTeX beamer class (because that's what you told it to do) but it did > not parse the structure of the org file. > > If you use "P" instead of "p", ox-beamer will interpret the headlines > properly and you do not need to set LATEX_CLASS. > Thanks Eric. Yes, even though I thought I'd checked all the available export options, I failed to distinguish the nuances between p and P. Your initial answer pointed me to the right direction, as I found that pdflatex on the exported tex would give a different pdf from the export command (C-c C-e l p). Now one more step closer to the destination, if only I can figure out how to get the missing title and author in the pdf. Thanks for all the help! > > You may need to add > > (require 'ox-beamer) > > to your emacs initialisation code. > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-355-g18f083 >