Thanks Christian, I have done the same as you - using a reports.tji file to hold the report definitions. It limits you to one project per directory of course. Defining macros in org-taskjuggler-default-global-header does work, but I think it doesn't provide any real benefit over including them in reports.tji. Tom On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Christian Egli wrote: > Tom Slee writes: > > > I'd like to include the report spec in my org file as a heading tagged > > taskjuggler_report but I am having a few issues getting it to work. I > > hope someone can help. > > The possibility to create (tj3) report definitions in orgmode is a neat > feature and probably works in very simple cases. However I never was > able to use it for the reasons you mention below (e.g. no support for > multi-line properties) > > What I usually do is to either define the report using M-x > customize-variable org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports or I set > org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports to simply "include > \"reports.tji\"" and then define the reports externally (using full tj3 > syntax). > > > How do you get a task id into the report? eg report-id in taskreport > > report-id "FileName" {..." > > > > Is it possible to do multi-line properties? I'm looking at rich text > > markup using -8<- > > I think for both of these you might have to define the report in tj3 > syntax using either of the methods above. > > > Can you export macro definitions into the file? > > You could try customizing org-taskjuggler-default-global-header. > > HTH > Christian > -- > Christian Egli > Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled > Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland > > >