* The color theme on the official website
@ 2013-09-06 14:47 Ben Duan
From: Ben Duan @ 2013-09-06 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

What's the name of the color theme on the official site of orgmode? (
http://orgmode.org/img/main.jpg)

And do you have any other recommendations for color themes?

Thanks and regards,
Ben

* Re: The color theme on the official website
@ 2013-09-06 14:54 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-06 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Ben Duan wrote:
> What's the name of the color theme on the official site of orgmode? (
> http://orgmode.org/img/main.jpg)

Dunno.

> And do you have any other recommendations for color themes?

See http://orgmode.org/worg/color-themes-screenshot.html.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: The color theme on the official website
@ 2013-09-06 15:04   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-09-06 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi,

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
writes:

> Ben Duan wrote:
>> What's the name of the color theme on the official site of orgmode? (
>> http://orgmode.org/img/main.jpg)
>
> Dunno.

It was a custom theme I incrementally defined over the years,
but I don't use it and can't find it anymore.

It was basically a dark background with some customized faces
for headlines -- try M-x customize-face RET on a headline to
customize the face.

>> And do you have any other recommendations for color themes?

I recommend the cyberpunk theme, but this is very personal of course:
https://github.com/n3mo/cyberpunk-theme.el

--
 Bastien

* Re: The color theme on the official website
@ 2013-09-06 15:05   ` Tom Slee
From: Tom Slee @ 2013-09-06 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode