Hi all, One thing I've been missing for long within org-mode is transclusion ; so eventually I came up with some preliminary code which seems promising regarding what I have in mind. Now, I wish I would dedicate a full thread on this subject once my code works in a predictable way ; but for now I'm experiencing something annoying: while evaluating my test document using =(org-babel-execute-buffer)=, or typing =C-c C-c= over the inline Babel non block elements works fine, exporting the same document using =C-c C-e t U= doesn't give the same results. Looking into Babel source, I came up with the following conclusion: - =(org-babel-execute-buffer)= produces the results I expect ; - the exporter calls =org-export-execute-babel-code=, which eventually triggers =(org-babel-exp-non-block-elements (point-min) (point-max))=. And this latter function doesn't lead to the same results as =(org-babel-execute-buffer)= Could anyone give me a hand on this ? Attached is my test document, containing both my preliminary code for transclusion, and some tests at the bottom. Thanks very much in advance, cheers, Nicolas