Hi again Thank you all for the responses. So as a neewb again, I dont really understand fully all the technical specifications from the above posts, what do you guys recommended i do if i want to start moving and using org now full time in terms of color support? should i use the current emp. method, use another method suggested above which will be 100% supported, wait with my move to org (what is the rough time frame for the new specification)? I would greatly appreciate any help as i am very keen to move over to orgmode full time best Z