On 1/18/14, 1:44 PM, Renato wrote: > Hi, > I use org mode on two pc: > - windows (from work) > - Debian (at home) > > How can have just one .emacs/init.el file? > > I would store the file on a Dropbox folder that I access from both > devices. > I have several machines and just one .emacs file in Dropbox. I use symbolic links to it in each computer in ~/.emacs From the terminal do: ln -s /path/to/your/Dropbox/.emacs ~/.emacs I assume windows works the same. If not then put in your windows .emacs a single line with: (load-file /path/to/your/Dropbox/.emacs) Best, Jorge.