On Dec 21, 2015 5:14 AM, "Vaidheeswaran C" < vaidheeswaran.chinnaraju@gmail.com> wrote: > > Note: I would like to ensure that the file moves out of it's current > obscure place in contrib/lisp of Orgmode to a more visible place like > GNU ELPA before I expend any efforts on improving it. Why is ELPA less obscure than org-contrib? It would seem that every org mode installation (e.g. Ubuntu packages) will include the org-contrib source files, though they aren't enabled by default. Not including then in org-contrib will effectively remove them from all debian based Linux distributions, and from git based installations.. ELPA is a fine place for it, but does it require for it to not be in contrib?