Hi Jambunathan, On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:06, Jambunathan K wrote: > Can anyone else reproduce this? I can replicate this. The odt file exported by org-odt is not accepted by google docs even though libreoffice opens it without problems. However it I open it with libreoffice and say edit and save, google docs then accepts the new file. I have attached both odt files along with the org file. PS: tested with minimal Emacs 24 and org release_7.7-543-g176ddba -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.