Hello Aditya, I had some start-up problems as I don't use xelatex or fool around with fonts[1] much. But after I got around those, I think the problem is with rubber. It doesn't run bibtex at all (or at least not properly). I could successfully build a pdf by calling xelatex and bibex explicitly. From what you described in the earlier emails, I think the pdf looks just like you expected (attached). I would encourage you to find out how to properly ask rubber to run bibtex to get this to work. This is what worked for me: (setq org-latex-to-pdf-process '("xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b" "/usr/bin/bibtex %b" "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b" "xelatex -interaction nonstopmode %b") ) Hope this helps. PS: Nice class, I might use it sometime in the future. ;) Footnotes: [1] I had to comment out this line "\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text] {Bauer Bodoni Std 1 Roman}" -- Suvayu Open source is the future. It sets us free.