Hi Bastien, Thanks for your reply! I already started the copyright assignment process, for now I need to wait for a disclaimer form from my employer, but I will notify you as soon as there is progress. While discussing the patch with a roommate, we came to the conclusion that a java class which implements, extends or throws, may not compile correctly with the added data. So the patch will need some rework, or documentation about (im-)possible usage situations. In any way, there will be more! Regards, Bart On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Bart, > > Thanks for the patch. It is larger than what we can apply into Org's > core without a copyright assignment. You can start the process of > signing by filling this form: > > http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/request-assign-future.txt > > In the meantime, if someone who speaks java can review the patch, > that'd be great! > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >