I think I looked at the source of the 9.7, if something has changed before sending the bug report and tried it (now again) with the latest available version 9.7.12 (from gnu). Same outcome. But if it seems to work for you I won't pursue this anymore and you could close this. Thanks for looking into this. On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 at 18:47, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Alexander Lazarević writes: > > > I tried the following but no stack-trace is produced: > > ... > > I tried to follow your steps using the latest development version of Org > mode, and I am seeing the anniversary appearing in the agenda without > errors. > > Maybe a simple upgrade of Org version can help? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >