I whittled this down to the smallest reproducible case, which I'm attaching. Hopefully should be clear upon viewing the file how to reproduce. I'm still unsure of the best solution, I'll have to think about this some more - but at least the reproducible case will make it easier to debug into this for anyone who wants to try. On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 3:56 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Matthew, > > not sure I replied to this one but in case I didn't, yes, my initial > fix was wrong, I reverted it. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >