Hi, `org-edit-src-preserve-indentation' says "the minimum (across-lines) number of leading whitespace characters are removed from all lines, and the code block is uniformly indented according to the value of ‘org-edit-src-content-indentation'", but it doesn't seem to be removing the whitespace, only adding it. Is there a way to configure this? Thank you, Garklein On Thu, Oct 3, 2024 at 1:41 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > > > With `org-src-tab-acts-natively' set to `t', pressing enter in a > > source code block adds a newline, then indents every line in the block > > by two spaces. > > > > I would expect that it adds a newline and positions my cursor where it > > should be with the indentation, without indenting every single other > > line in the block. > > See `org-edit-src-content-indentation' and > `org-src-preserve-indentation'. > > Not a bug. > Canceled. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at