On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 6:02 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "Arthur A. Gleckler" writes: > > > Attached is a patch to allow one to specify that results from executing a > > block should go to a specific buffer. > > It seems that nobody have noticed this email. > > The idea of sending source block output to a separate buffer (not > *Messages*) looks interesting for me. > > It would be even better to support image output in addition to text > output. > > Maybe others can take a look again and provide some feedback. > Thank you! I've done all the necessary "paperwork," I believe.