tl,dr: Created a new plugin to support org-syntax for Nikola. Attached patch for worg page update. Hi, I haven't been using org-mode very heavily for the past couple of years, but intend to get back to using it, atleast for "writing". I have been using Nikola (Python based static site generator) for one of the sites I maintain and found it pretty nice. It has quite a few features that I was looking for in static-site generators. I particularly like the feature of publishing (building/deploying) only those posts/files which have changed since the previous publish. It shouldn't be too hard to implement, and I could've added something to o-blog, but I didn't want the responsibility of maintaining another piece of code! [Those who use/tried org2blog know what I mean.] Anyway, I've written a few lines of code to add support for an emacs/orgmode based "compiler" for Nikola and have migrated my old blog from o-blog to Nikola. Some of you may be interested to try it. It may be also useful to add a link to worg. I have attached a patch for the same, since I don't have write access to it. Thanks! Puneeth PS: The plugin is here - http://plugins.getnikola.com/#orgmode and my blog is here - http://punchagan.muse-amuse.in/