Hi Nicolas On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > I do. Somehow, I didn't see this before. This is because I renamed > `org-capture-expand-embedded-elisp' into > `org-capture--expand-embedded-elisp'. > > However, ISTM there is some code duplication between > `org-feed-format-entry' and `org-capture-fill-template'. Is calling > `org-capture-expand-embedded-elisp' from the former the right thing to > do? I don't really know. It was only my choice of how to avoid code duplication between `org-feed-format-entry' and `org-capture-fill-template' according to http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/56991/focus=57265 and with lack of better knowledge from my side. If there is a better solution please go ahead. Michael