From: Matthew Sauer <improv.philosophy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Recursive org-agenda-files
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 21:33:09 -0500	[thread overview]

My understanding is that you want a file that gets moved into the
active directory to be automatically included in the agenda?
From worg:
You can simply include the directory (as one of the items) in the
value of the variable org-agenda-files:

(setq org-agenda-files '("/my/special/path/org/active/"))
There is another way of accomplishing the same end:

(setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards
"/my/special/path/org/active/*.org"))

The other files/directories could be in the extended text search if
needed but not part of the automatic agenda.  Just my two cents.  Not
that playing with agenda hooks might have some advantages.

Matt Sauer