Hi all, I'm interested in putting together a community to meet about org-mode and Emacs where there is a peer-to-peer mentorship aspect so everyone learns from each other. This could turn into a formal regular meetup. I can see how this could be a spinoff of a functional programming meetup where the attending programmers are already Emacs enthusiasts, but I wanted to separately poll for interest here and also see what experience people have as potential mentors and also who would like to be available to learn more about org-mode and Emacs. How about around the Stanford area? In time, there could be remote participants as well. Feel free to share your thoughts, Mike