Hi org-resolve-clock loops over all open org buffers for detecting open clocks (using function org-files-list). Is this really intended? I think it should just loop over the org-agenda-files. I was working on an extension for clocking and was recording my testing results into a separate org file. I also had put there examples of various clock lines to test regexps against. The example clock lines effectively prevented me from clocking in to a task from my normal agenda files. Since org has so many usages, I think it should not be assumed that each org buffer is related to the agenda functionality. Best regards, Derek