Hi, I have a bunch of code chunks with stuff like <> and headers like :tangle toto.c exporting to different files in noweb style If I use C-c C-v t, it extracts all of those code chunks nicely However, sometimes I would like to put my cursor inside one of those code chunks and then extract only that one, not the others. Is there a simple way ? I narly found a solution, but to make it work nicely I need to put org-babel-tangle inside a macro, but it fails: if I define a macro : C-x ( M-x org-babel-tangle C-x ) C-x e it fails, saying wrong type argument stringp, nul I'm lost. Yann