Hi Nicolas, sure, here you go. All the best Jakob 2016-09-17 10:39 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Jakob Lombacher writes: > > > I changed the dbport as optional argument and added the dbpassword option > > as well. > > I applied your patch with the modifications below: > > - I added a proper commit message > > - I added TINYCHANGE cookie > > - I reordered dbport argument as in your initial patch. Although the > recommendation of making it optional makes sense, it breaks > consistency with other "dbstring" functions, and this is an internal > function anyway. > > Could you provide an entry for ORG-NEWS file? > > Thank you for the patch. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >