* Canonical howto and init.el config for org-protocol and org-capture on OSX Catalina?
@ 2020-06-09 18:54 Daryl Manning
From: Daryl Manning @ 2020-06-09 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

I've gone over a couple of older (and a newer) walkthroughs of how
org-protocol is supposed to work with a browser (firefox in my case) and
javascript bookmarklet to allow capture of info to emacs (27.0.91 from the
emacs-plus homebrew install) in my case.

None of them has seemed to work, I do know that a number of security
changes in Catalina might have broken or made this difficult, but does
anyone have this working in a reliable, smooth way? Mostly for me I want to
be able to capture email urls from gmail to have a ref for todos I've
creating though being able to save snipper from web pages and such would be
nice as well.

thanks (and apologies if my search fu simply let me down here, but I did
try 3 different instructions).

Daryl.