Sure, I didn't expected that soon bug appears. I checked source code, I commented out an condition accidentally. Here is the patch. Tested it should work now. [stardiviner] GPG key ID: 47C32433 IRC(freeenode): stardiviner Twitter: @numbchild Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36 CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433 Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/ On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 7:40 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi, > > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > When using org-contacts and org-id simultaneously, org-contacts > > unconditionally makes org-store-link use file:name.org:*Headline link > > style instead of id:UUID link style expected when using org-id. The > > problem does not only appears when storing links to contact.org > > headlines, but for any headlines. > > > > Probably, org-contacts should be integrated with org-id or at least not > > interfere with links to ordinary headlines. > > Agreed. Stardiviner, can you have a look? > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >