Hi, I tried the whole day trying the instructions through out various web pages to have references in scientific document without any success. C-c C-e p produces the pdf file with question mark in place of reference. I have attached four files. BibAbb1.bib is my bibliography file DOTemacs is the .emacs file TestSciDocu.org is the org file for scientific writing TestSciDocu.pdf is the output Please help me in geeting the citation correctly :( I am using emacs-snapshot on Ubuntu 12.04. Thanks ----------------------------- *Sanjib Sikder *Ph.D. Fellow Chemical Engineering IIT Bombay* *