On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 21:19, David Masterson wrote: > Neil Jerram writes: > > > On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 00:49, David Masterson < > dsmasterson92630@outlook.com> wrote: > > > > Anyone using org-gcal? I just got it hooked up and am now trying to > > figure out how to fit it into my workflow. My issue is (CMIAW) that > > org-gcal seems to have a 1 to 1 connection between a Google calendar and > > an Org file (org-gcal-file-alist). > > > > That was my observation too: it generates and maintains one .org file > per Google calendar. > > > > How does that create a problem for you? > > My workflow has a number of Org files (one per ~project) with > tasks/events related to the project in the associated Org file. Agenda > can pull all the tasks together, so it seemed a natural workflow. I > wasn't thinking of creating a calendar per project as they are not > worthy of that -- one calendar would do to share my events with the > family. > Oh, I think I see, you're interested in syncing back from Org to Google, and you'd like to do that from your multiple existing Org files to a single Google calendar. I'm sorry, I've only used org-gcal in the other direction, and didn't know if it could sync back to Google. But it sounds like org-caldav might be a better fit for you. Best wishes, Neil