I just wanted to add that I have no real opinion one way or the other on the TINYCHANGE bit; I was just following what I found at https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html. I also have no strong opinion on how copyright should be handled for this. I'm willing to assign copyright to the FSF, make my contribution public domain, or whatever is most convenient and easiest to get this into org. Regards, Dan On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 10:48 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Bastien writes: > > > Future maintainers may of course interpret the recommendations of > > the FSF differently, but that's mine for now. > > Of course, sir. > -- Ceci n'est pas une .signature.