Hi, I don't seem to have the full context for this thread, but I'll reply anyway. On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Karl Voit wrote: > Hi! > > * Matthew Jones wrote: > > - If you have issues and you don't tell us then we have no way of helping > > you and the problem might not go away. > > I mainly use MobileOrg on my Android phone to capture URLs and > tasks and I am *very* thankfully for this possibility! > > > However, with Google getting untrustworthy (Reader, APIs, ...), I > want to get rid of Google Calendar as well. As you can read in [1], > many people are creating appointments by simply adding an active > time-stamp without SCHEDULED/DEADLINE or TODO states: > > ** <2013-05-07 Tue 9:00-11:00> this is an event/appointment :rem15: > > Unfortunately, MobileOrg does not seem to put such entries into the > Android calendar. > > This is a very important issue to me such, that I can not use > MobileOrg agenda for my purpose at all. :-( > Active timestamps are currently supported, but only in the payload of an item. You can also try enabling "show done events" if the events are still not added to the calendar. Timestamps in headings might be supported at some point in the future (we have an open issue dealing with it). > Another thing: My phone is mainly a reminding thing for me as well. > I would *love* to see something like when I tag something with > :rem15: I want to be reminded 15 minutes before its first time-stamp > (example above: at 2013-05-07 8:45). *This* would be very cool! > Again, we have an open issue for this. Both issues are part of the next major milestone. Henning