Hi, On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Leslie Watter writes: > > > Hi Folks, > > > > I've tried org-lint on the files of these pastebin: > > > > http://pastebin.com/p7D3Qwd6 > > > > which are the same files but with tags on headlines, and it returned > nothing to me, but again, I still > > have > > headings with :gabarito: exported to latex. > > The org-lint comment was a sideline: as Nicolas said, the problem is > that empty headlines with tags are ambiguous: the following > > *** :foo: > > is interpreted as a headline ":foo:" with no tag, not as an empty > headline with tag :foo: - the workaround is not to have empty > headlines: > > *** baz :foo: > Thanks ! This works as expected ! Thanks a lot! Cheers, LEslie