I really liked it. I'm editing a huge document and it helps a lot having the clue in which header I am! Thanks LEslie On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Tuesday, 18 Apr 2017 at 13:55, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > Hahaha, stupid me, full outline path is already implemented. > > It is indeed but it would still be nice to have it in reverse order, as > you suggested in an earlier post. My top level headline overwhelms the > header... > > -- > Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) > -- Leslie H. Watter