Thanks, Ihor! I have upgraded Org and will send another bug report if I have further trouble. Thanks, Neil On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 11:28 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Neil MacLaren writes: > > > What exactly did I do? > > > > I was trying to fix deadlines for repeating tasks in an org buffer by > hand. > > I then tried to reload my Org Agenda and it wouldn't load. I tried pkill > > -SIGUSR2 emacs but didn't understand the error messages. I narrowed the > > problem down to a specific file but couldn't get past that. Then, I > reload > > emacs again (probably the fourth or fifth time I had done so) and got > this > > message: > > > > ⛔ Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in > > admin-tasks.org::53243. Resetting. > > The error was: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) > > Backtrace: > > nil > > Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report). > > > > I don't know if I can get you all a backtrace, though, because Emacs and > > Org Mode are working now. > > > > I know this isn't a great bug report, but I hope it helps. System info > > below. > > Thanks for reporting! > We had known parser errors in Org 9.6.6. > Some of them have been fixed in the latest stable Org 9.6.18 and some > other have been fixed on the development version Org 9.7-pre. > > If you can, please upgrade Org mode and let us know if you keep seeing > this or similar warnings. > > Handled. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >