On 9 Dec 2015 08:10, "Eric S Fraga" wrote: > > On Tuesday, 8 Dec 2015 at 17:04, Uwe Brauer wrote: > > I think the opposite, for example, another missing feature: if you mark > > a text and one to insert a template around it, say src, that does not > > work in org-mode, but for it works an environment in auctex. > > Yes, I do often find myself killing a bunch of lines, inserting the > template and then yanking the lines back. > It might be worth taking a look at something like yasnippet which provides both easy to insert templates and the wrap-around functionality you would like. It's very easy to write snippets which support both these use cases. Cheers, Will