* Agenda for 14 days, but still starting on Sat
@ 2013-03-20 23:39 David An
From: David An @ 2013-03-20 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In my progress of configuring Org-Mode, I set 'org-agenda-start-on-weekday'
to 6 so my Agenda week will start on Saturday and show the next 7 days
including whatever current day it may be.

Next, I wanted 14 days (2 weeks) displayed, so I then set 'org-agenda-span'
to 14.  However, the agenda started on the current day, not the Saturday of
the current week.  For example, if today is Wednesday the 9th, the agenda
would show 14 days starting with today, Wednesday the 9th...not this past
Saturday the 5th and then showing 14 days from there.

Is this normal?  How (if possible) can I get my "2 week" agenda but
starting on my current week's Saturday start-of-week?

Thanks!