* Displaying Pretty fontification of source code blocks
@ 2012-12-09 21:59 Rodolfo Aramayo
From: Rodolfo Aramayo @ 2012-12-09 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have downloaded the org-source file corresponding to:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/fontify-src-code-blocks.html
Installed color-theme-leuven.el<https://github.com/fniessen/color-theme-leuven/blob/master/color-theme-leuven.el>
Opened the file in emacs and exported as html
Despite my best efforts I cannot make the file display the pretty color I
see in the web site for the emacs-lisp code block
The emacs-lisp code blocks seems to be properly displayed in emacs (I can
see blus and green fonts) but never in the html file

Ideas?

Thanks

* Re: Displaying Pretty fontification of source code blocks
@ 2012-12-10  3:33 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2012-12-10  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rodolfo Aramayo; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rodolfo Aramayo <raramayo@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I have downloaded the org-source file corresponding to:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/fontify-src-code-blocks.
> html
> Installed color-theme-leuven.el
> Opened the file in emacs and exported as html
> Despite my best efforts I cannot make the file display the pretty
> color I see in the web site for the emacs-lisp code block
> The emacs-lisp code blocks seems to be properly displayed in emacs (I
> can see blus and green fonts) but never in the html file

Screenshot of your Emacs frame and HTML file please.

I suspect that the problem is with css.  Also tell if you are using your
own CSS for code blocks or the one generated by htmlize.el itself.

There is a bug whereby Emacs default fg/bg (one or both) don't get
passed on to exported HTML file.  This has been around for a long time.
But nobody has complained yet and I am surprised.

@ 2012-12-10  3:44   ` Rodolfo Aramayo
From: Rodolfo Aramayo @ 2012-12-10  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-orgmode