* Multiple Author affiliations in Org mode with more than 2 institute affiliations
@ 2016-02-18 15:05 Prakash Nayak
From: Prakash Nayak @ 2016-02-18 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have this setup in my Orgmode doc and it doesn't export the author
affiliations to latex or pdf. Instead I get a heuristic 'immediate' in
place of authors I have added Latex to Org -babel-Load languages in .emacs
What must be done to allow babel to evaluate Latex code blocks? Is there a
hyperef setup that I must change? Is there an easier way to do it without a
latex code block?

#+Title: Multiple Author affiliations in OrgMode Latex export #+date:
11 Feb 2016#+latex_class: article#+latex_class_options:
[a4paper]#+OPTIONS: toc:nil#+OPTIONS: author:nil#+latex_header:
\usepackage{float}#+latex_header: \usepackage{graphicx}#+latex_header:
\usepackage{authblk}

    #+BEGIN_LATEX
    \author[1]{Author One}
    \author[1]{Author TwoTwo}