From: Justin Gordon <justin.gordon@gmail.com>
To: Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: mixed orgmode installation
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:08:06 -1000	[thread overview]

My problem was because I had a line

    (require 'org-publish)

It would be super if there was a way to clearly flag this as an error after
an upgrade. Maybe renamed files should have old skeleton files that produce
an error indicating the new file name?

--
Justin Gordon | 808-877-6461 | m: 808-281-7272
www.railsonmaui.com | twitter: @railsonmaui<https://twitter.com/railsonmaui>
Blog<https://www.facebook.com/SugarRanch>