Hello Bastien, thanks for replying. I am considering this post: http://duncan.codes/posts/2019-09-03-migrating-from-jekyll-to-org/index.html But I still need to figure out how I will try to avoid loosing too much traffic due to 404 caused by blog posts not pointing to the same url. Will keep you posted. Bests *-- Alejandro Alcalde - elbauldelprogramador.com * On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 11:15 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Alejandro, > > Alejandro Alcalde writes: > > > Hello, I am looking to migrate from Hugo to org-publish, is there an > > easy way? I’ve have found several guides to migrate from jekyll, like > > this one: https://duncan.codes/posts/ > > 2019-09-03-migrating-from-jekyll-to-org/index.html 2 > > I don't have any useful suggestion here, but if you finally manage to > do the conversion, please consider explaining how you did it to other > users, they'll surely appreciate it. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >