Hello, at the end I manage to migrate without losing all hugo content. https://elbauldelprogramador.com/org-posts/migrating-from-hugo-to-org-mode.html Alejandro Alcalde schrieb am Di. 12. Mai 2020 um 14:40: > Hello, I am looking to migrate from Hugo to org-publish, is there an easy > way? I’ve have found several guides to migrate from jekyll, like this one: > https://duncan.codes/posts/2019-09-03-migrating-from-jekyll-to-org/index.html > 2 > > > Unfortunately I do not know how to do it smoothly with my set up. > > I have some posts written in plain org, that is no problem. But I also > have the majority of my blog posts written in markdown (With YAML header > and TOML header), since I once migrated from Jekyll to Hugo. > > I though maybe pandoc could help me in the process, but when converting a > markdown file to org, I am loosing all TOML or YAML headers, so the > resulting org file have no #+ properties. > > Any suggestions? I could write some python code that read YAML and TOML > headers and output, but I have lots of custom headers ( > https://github.com/elbaulp/algui91-hugo/blob/master/content/post/create-deploy-telegram-bot.en.md) > like url that will cause 404 errors when migrating to org-publish > > Thanks and Have a nice day. > > > *-- Alejandro Alcalde - elbauldelprogramador.com > * > -- *-- Alejandro Alcalde - elbauldelprogramador.com *