I believe I may have fixed the problem. I submitted two patches yesterday. Hopefully they're formatted ok. -deech On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote: > Hello Aditya, > > On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 06:42:13PM -0500, aditya siram wrote: > > Hi all > > I've made a couple of changes to the latest source tree but I can't seem > to > > create patches because of some merges that happened subsequently. Is > there > > some way for me to issue a pull-request? > > What problems are you having? A little more details would help us help > you. > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. > >