On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Jambunathan K wrote: > > Nicolas, just jump to the last para. > > Feng Shu > > Please CC the mailing list. I don't mind receiving or replying to > one-to-one mails but things that we exchange will be of interest to > other members. > > feng shu writes: > > > 1. When I add (setq org-odt-data-dir "~/project/org-mode/etc/") to my . > > emacs file, it works properly, Thanks! > > > > 2. Two question: > > 1. How can I get uppercite: test^[1] instead of test[1]? > > 2. How can I get compressed cite,like: test^[3, 5, 7-10, 16] > > Thanks for the requests. > > Numbering is done by ox-jabref.el and not by JabRef application, so > these requests can indeed be met with 5-15 minute of effort. But I > hesitate to > > The main problem is there are just too many styles a Bibliographic > Reference can be typeset - right from what some standard says, to what > my university wants to what I prefer myself. > > This is where some sort of common agreement - even just among the > members of the community - will help. I will keep listening to the > conversation and hopefully an opinion will emerge during the course of > time. > We don't need include all the styles, but we should make the feature easy hack for end users. we can introduce hook and filter! > > > Forgot to mention: > > > The speed of converting bib to xml is slow, may be we should introduce > > a cache system. > > If you use "Numbered" transcoders, then the citekeys are processed one > by one. So if there are 10 citekeys, then there will be 20 invocations > of command line. > > One way of dealing with this is to choose a transcoder, that doesn't > enumerate. In that case the Bibliographic Reference is created enbloc. > So the number of command line invocations will reduce to 11 = 10 + 1. > The ASCII document that I circulated gives examples of such transcoders. > > > just like previewing latex snippet. > > Caching of citekey->XML or whatever transformation is one option. > Another option is to just disable citations for casual exports and > enable it one for the final output. > > Something like > > cite:t > > for #+OPTIONS. > > For now you can customize `org-odt-citation-transcoders' so that > citation processing is disabled. > > > >