Forgot to mention: the main reason of adding this feature is that I want to use "biblatex" instead of "bibtex" when I export to latex. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: feng shu Date: Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM Subject: [Feature request] Add :export option to ox-bibtex.el To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org bibtex2html can't recognize the style file in current dir ( -s ./customstyle.bst ) and it can't deal with customize bib style file very well. So, is it possible use different bibtex styles when I export to html? For example: #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: hbuuthesis plain limit:t option:-i export:html \bibliographystyle{customstyle} \bibliography{foo} or: #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: hbuuthesis plain limit:t option:-i export:html #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: hbuuthesis customstyle limit:t option:-i export:latex