Happy to. What is the best way to temporarily downgrade to 9.5.5? I install Emacs through this Arch AUR package, which installs the latest version of Org automatically. Best, Alan On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 3:32 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > arozbiz@gmail.com writes: > > > Thanks. It definitely helps, but it's still quite slow. What's made the > > biggest difference is is advising the relevant functions to turn flyspell > > off beforehand and then turn it back on. > > Sure, but it is not going to help others. > > Could you try to produce the profile using Org 9.5.5 and Org 9.6? > I am wondering if there is anything in Org 9.6 that is slowed compared > to Org 9.5.5. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >